Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weddings with Precious Moments

A few weeks ago I was in Kalibo, Aklan and got the surprise of my life when I got a chance to stay at Sampaguita Gardens Resort. The resort is in "Christmas Season" all year round and this is highlighted by Jojo's Christmas Cottage which showcases Precious Moments products by Sam Butcher (the founder of Precious Moments and owner of the resort).

I've always encountered Precious Moments products since I was a kid, but I never really collected them. I'd see cards, figurines, dolls and anek-anek that sported the PM "eyes". I was quite fascinated with the wedding products the have.


I interviewed the store staff a bit and found out that you can actually order your own customized doll. You can have a 16" doll done wearing your wedding gown's design and that would cost around PhP6,000.

For more information about ordering a customized Precious Moments doll please call at +63-36-2646556 or 2623422 loc 207. You may also want to order wedding giveaways from them or have your wedding reception at the Sampaguita Gardens Resort.

Get a glimpse of the resort by visiting Lakwatsera Ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment