Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reception Venues in Metro Manila

Going around the metro checking our churches and reception venues has been excruciating because of the horrendous summer heat! And it's not the way I want to get a tan. So I realized I should do more online research instead and I've put together a spreadsheet with some details on great wedding venues.

To see the list go here, it includes reception venues from:

Alabang
Greenhills
Las Pinas
Makati
Marikina
New Manila
Mandaluyong
Paranaque
Pasay
Pasig
Quezon City
Rizal

Please take note that the rates may not be exact since I just got them from different forums and websites (and I've been to some). I'll be updating the sheet every once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. hi! I'm hahai ponce, checked out your site thru your this blog which helped me in some ways. Can I include you in my bloglist?

    Thanks!

    http://luckytoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am Lory from Lory Casuncad Photography. I am starting to build my portfolio so I am currently offering my services for free (Pre-Nup/Church/Reception Pictures) with Free Picture Slideshow (Pre-Nup and/or Post Wedding). You can include my Free Photography in your Wedding Planner Services. My contact number is 0917 859 1010 and lorycasuncad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi baka need nyo po supplier ng lights and sound system for more info. just visit our website www.jsminasoundsystem.webs.com here's my contact number 09229461636

    ReplyDelete