Monday, February 16, 2009

Pre-Nup at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife


Last weekend I was surprised by my Sweetie. He brought me to the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife. It was a pleasant surprise since it was relaxing to walk around greenery instead of walking around a concrete jungle (err a mall).

We saw quite a number of lovers chatting under trees and having a picnic (yes a picnic in the city!). We also saw a barkada catching the rays of the sun doing what looked like a pre-nup pictorial for a couple (they're at the far right in my photo). 

I know a lot of couples go out of town to have their pictorial. The Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife is definitely a great place to have your pictorial and you won't need to go out of town either!

Location: Quezon City
Entrance Price: PhP15/car; PhP8 per person

Check out more photos in my travel blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment