Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Married Online

Huh? No I don't mean doing the ceremonies online, but planning your wedding online.

The Official Google Blog gave a great rundown on an example on how a couple used Google tools in planning their wedding.

We all know that planning a wedding is such a daunting task. When I planned weddings for my friends all these tools weren't available yet, but I've been using it myself and I covered Gmail, Gtalk, Google Docs, Google Notebook, Blogger and Google Apps for Your Domain in a previous post.

There's a new collaborative tool though that I've been trying out the past few weeks and it's quite exciting since you can build a site all about your wedding in it and easily share photos, videos, documents, maps etc. in the page. This tool is called Google Sites and you can utilize this just simply by getting a Google Account (your Gmail account would do).

My tutorial about how to use Google Sites is over at YouGotTech.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment