Friday, February 6, 2009

And They Lived Happily Ever After...

A year ago I witnessed a very public proposal during MYMP's Valentine concert and I blogged about it in detail on An Apple a Day. I always wondered who the love birds were and eventually Sweetie found them on Multiply, Gian and Resa. 

A few months later we attended MYMP's album launch and asked Juris if she had any idea whether the couple tied the knot already. I'm sure she was quite surprised about our question, but was pleased that we watched their Valentine concert. Sweetie and I always wondered whether they did tie the knot.

And the mystery was solved when my blogger-friend from Singapore, Alex, told me that Gian and Resa were his friends and have tied the knot recently!  Here's some proof via their wedding announcement page -



That's one among the many other proposals I've blogged about last year! Best wishes to Gian and Resa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment