Brides have a certain glow on their wedding day and they're even made more beautiful by make-up artists.
I recently had a make-over done courtesy of Mona Borromeo, a make-up artist who does commercial projects and weddings. While she was putting make-up on me I asked her to give some tips about bridal make-up and here's a couple she gave me:
1. Having clear skin is very important. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
2. Get a spa treatment and a facial at least 2 weeks before the wedding, so that if ever your skin breaks-out it'll have time to go back to normal before the wedding.
3. Sleep! You don't want to look like a panda on your wedding day.
4. Eat! Bride's usually do crash diets and this makes them look sullen. Lose the pounds gradually!
5. Do a pre-nup trial make-up. This is very important since this is where you'll see how you want to look on your wedding day. This also allows the make-up artist to get to know the structure of your face for practice.
I liked the glowing look that Mona did for me.
What do you think?
You might want to give Mona a try, here's her contact info:
Professional Make-up Artist
anom_2425 @ hotmail.com
anom_050177 @ yahoo.com